We are looking for a dynamic, high-performing BDMs with experience selling technology and/or other services over online meetings, by email, and via online presentations. You will be responsible for managing partner book and proactively reaching out to ensure client satisfaction/retention while continuously hunting and closing new business. The ideal candidate has a history of bringing on new business and hitting sales quotas and loves the challenges that come with outbound prospecting in a competitive market.
- Manage the entire sales cycle from finding a partner or distributor to securing a deal / project,
- Unearth new sales opportunities through networking and turn them into long term partnerships,
- Presenting and demonstrating the value of products and services to prospective partners and clients
- Respond to complaints and resolve issues aiming to customer contentment and the preservation of the company’s reputation,
- Negotiate agreements and keep records of sales and data.
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships,
- Proven experience as a BDM or in other sales/customer service role,
- Knowledge of market research, sales and ability to understand client needs and handle the negotiation process,
- Exeprience in IT / cybersecurity & indirect sales model (nice to have)
- Knowledge of CRM and marketing automation software (eg. getresponse.com) is a plus,
- To be active LinkedIn user is a plus
- Organizational and time-management skills,
- Enthusiastic and passionate,
- Fluent English is a must. Other language (German, French, Spanish) is a plus.
- Salary: DOE
- Bonus: % of sales
- Employee Stock Options